About our store
A Life of Fashion
Unzkaari has been bringing exceptional style to shoppers far and wide since our founding, and we don’t intend on stopping anytime soon. Our vision is fast-paced, forward-thinking and fashion-centered at its core, and all of our products reflect these ideals. We invite you to browse through our site to find just what you have been looking for.
Our Shipping Policy
How It Works
Unzkaari Offer Shipping and delivery in 5 to 7 business days after placing order. CASH ON DELIVERY: We provide the cash on delivery service,where our courier partners have the provisions to allow such a form of collection.Please ensure your delivery address is correct when you check out on your purchase, based on which you may or may not get a COD option. Please keep in mind the points stated below-
• Cash-on-Delivery order is processed upon verification by our operation team either via email or phone call.
• Shipping pin code provided should be in the serviceable area of the above mentioned logistic service.
• Do not accept to open the product to see and check or to return at the time of delivery. •
No creditcard/debit card/cheque/demand draft is accepted in COD delivery, only Cash is accepted.
TRACKING YOUR ORDER After the order is dispatched, you will receive an email confirmation with the order and shipment details. You can view the shipment status online from Track Order by entering the order id.
EXCHANGE POLICY Courier cost is borne by Unzkaari in the event of 'Damaged' or 'Defective' products, or size change will be paid in full by us on good receipt of product.
CANCELLATION Cancellation of any order is possible within 24 hours of placing the order. Full amount will be credited to your bank account within 15 days. Note: COD orders cannot be cancelled.No orders cancellations can be made once the order has been manifested to be shipped. The refunds if any, will be credited to your bank account within 15 working days.
The Small Print
RETURNS: If you are not satisfied with a product that you have purchased on the Unzkaari website, Please mail us .
• Please ensure that the product is returned with its original packing, box (if any),bill, and any other material that came along with the product.
• Please ensure you ship the products within 15 days of purchase.
• The returned product must be in unused condition as we cannot issue refunds for products that show signs of use.
If these steps are taken, the original purchase amount will be credited to your account.
REFUND: Your full refund (postage as per above ) will be processed within 7 working days of us receiving the product within the stipulated 15 days from the time you ship it to us. In case your product fails to reach us within the time or there is some other issue, we will advise and provide you whatever best assistance our customer care is capable of.
NOTE: Customised products not will not be subject to return or refund
Your Data is Secure
We value the trust you place in us. That is why we insist upon the highest standards for secure transactions and customer information privacy. Please read the following statement to learn about our information gathering and dissemination practices.
1. Collection of Personally Identifiable Information and other Information When you use our Website, we collect and store your personal information which is provided by you from time to time. Our primary goal in doing so is to provide you a safe, efficient, smooth and customized experience. This allows us to provide services and features which most likely meet your needs, and to customize our Website to make your experience safer and easier. More importantly, while doing so we collect personal information from you that we consider necessary for achieving this purpose. In general, you can browse the Website without telling us who you are or revealing any personal information about yourself. Once you give us your personal information, you are not anonymous to us. Where possible, we indicate which fields are required and which fields are optional. You always have the option to not provide information by choosing not to use a particular service or feature on the Website. We may automatically track certain information about you based upon your behaviour on our Website. We use this information to do internal research on our users' demographics, interests, and behaviour to better understand, protect and serve our users. This information is compiled and analysed on an aggregated basis. This information may include the URL that you just came from (whether this URL is on our Website or not), which URL you next go to (whether this URL is on our Website or not), your computer browser information, and your IP address.
If you choose to buy on the Website, we collect information about your buying behaviour. If you transact with us, we collect some additional information, such as billing address, credit / debit card number and credit / debit card expiration date and/ or other payment instrument details and tracking information from cheques or money orders.
If you choose to post messages on our message boards, chat rooms or other message areas or leave feedback, we will collect such information provided by you. We retain this information as necessary to resolve disputes, provide customer support and troubleshoot problems as permitted by law.
If you send us personal correspondence, such as emails or letters, or if other users or third parties send us correspondence about your activities or postings on the Website, we may collect such information into a file specific to you. We collect personally identifiable information (email address, name, phone number, credit card / debit card / other payment instrument details, etc.) from you when you set up a free account with us. While you can browse some sections of our Website without being a registered member, certain activities (such as placing an order) do require registration. We do use your contact information to send you offers based on your previous orders and your interests.
2. Use of Demographic / Profile Data / Your Information We use personal information to provide the services you request. To the extent we use your personal information to market to you, we will provide you the ability to opt-out of such uses. We use your personal information to resolve disputes; troubleshoot problems; help promote a safe service; collect money; measure consumer interest in our products and services, inform you about online and offline offers, products, services, and updates; customize your experience; detect and protect against error, fraud and other criminal activity; enforce our terms and conditions; and as otherwise described to you at the time of collection. In our efforts to continually improve our product and service offerings, we collect and analyse demographic and profile data about our users' activity on our Website. We identify and use your IP address to help diagnose problems with our server, and to administer our Website. Your IP address is also used to help identify you and to gather broad demographic information. We will occasionally ask you to complete optional online surveys. These surveys may ask you for contact information and demographic information (like zip code, age, or income level). We use this data to tailor your experience at our Website, providing you with content that we think you might be interested in and to display content according to your preferences. Cookies A "cookie" is a small piece of information stored by a web server on a web browser so it can be later read back from that browser. Cookies are useful for enabling the browser to remember information specific to a given user. We place both permanent and temporary cookies in your computer's hard drive. The cookies do not contain any of your personally identifiable information.
4. Links to Other Sites Our Website links to other websites that may collect personally identifiable information about you. unzkaari.com shall not be responsible for the privacy practices or the content of those linked websites.
5. Security Precautions Our Website has stringent security measures in place to protect the loss, misuse, and alteration of the information under our control. Whenever you change or access your account information, we offer the use of a secure server. Once your information is in our possession we adhere to strict security guidelines, protecting it against unauthorized access.
6. Choice/Opt-Out We provide all users with the opportunity to opt-out of receiving non-essential (promotional, marketing-related) communications from us on behalf of our partners, and from us in general, after setting up an account. If you want to remove your contact information from all unzkaari.com lists and newsletters, by writing to
7. Advertisements on unzkaari.com We use third-party advertising companies to serve ads when you visit our Website. These companies may use information (not including your name, address, email address, or telephone number) about your visits to this and other websites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services of interests to you.
Questions? Please write to us for questions regarding this statement on
Our Store Policies
Transparency and Care
Terms and Condition
Use of the Website – Byaccessing the website, you warrant and represent to the website owner that you are legally entitled to do so and to make use of information made available via the website.
Trademarks – The trademarks, names, logos and service marks (collectively "trademarks") displayed on this website are registered and unregistered trademarks of the website owner. Nothing contained on this website should be construed as granting any license or right to use any trademark without the prior written permission of the website owner.
External Links – External links may be provided for your convenience, but they are beyond the control of the website owner and no representation is made as to their content. Use or reliance on any external links and the content thereon provided is at your own risk. Warranties – The website owner makes no warranties, representations, statements or guarantees whether express, implied in law or residual regarding the website. Disclaimer of
Liability – Unzkaari will not be responsible or liable for any special, incidental, indirect or consequential damages of any kind in connection with this agreement, even if Unzkaari has been informed in advance. In particular, the website owner shall not be responsible for and disclaims all liability for any loss, liability, damage whether direct, indirect or consequential, personal injury or expense of any nature whatsoever which may be suffered by you as a result of or which may be attributable, directly or indirectly, to your access and use of the website.
Conflict of Terms – If there is a conflict and/or contradiction between the provisions of these website terms and conditions and any other relevant terms and conditions,policies or notices, the other relevant terms and conditions, policies or notices which relate specifically to a particular section or module of the website shall prevail in respect of your use of the relevant section or module of the website.
Severability – Any provision of any relevant terms and conditions, policies and notices, which is or becomes unenforceable in any jurisdiction, whether due to being void, invalidity, illegality, unlawfulness or for any reason whatever, shall, in such jurisdiction only and only to the extent that it is so unenforceable, be treated as void and the remaining provisions of any relevant terms and conditions, policies and notices shall remain in full force and effect.
Applicable Laws – This agreement shall be governed by and interpreted and construed in accordance with the laws of India. The place of jurisdiction shall be in New Delhi. The parties agree that the courts located in India shall have exclusive jurisdiction over all controversies arising under this agreement and agree that venue is proper in those courts.